Nickel catalytic activated carbon
- Part No.
Nickel catalyst increases performance and durability by about 30%
- Nickel catalysts are generally used for hydrogenation reactions of organic compounds.
- Transition metals
- Nickel is a metallic element, but since it has a vacant orbital in its inner shell, it has different chemical properties.
- High efficiency
- Nickel is supported by a high-quality coconut shell activated carbon with large surface area.
Our nickel catalytic activated carbon is activated carbon with nickel impregnated in nanoparticle state into a high-quality coconut shell activated carbon with excellent adsorption action. It possesses transition metal catalytic function.
Ammonia adsorption limit performance comparison test
◆ Test overview
|Sample||A：Coconut shell activated carbon KD-GW 10g
B：Nickel catalytic activated carbon10g (Ni : KD-GW = 2 : 8)
|Gas concentration||Ammonia 100ppm/time|
|Measurement time||10 minutes/time|
|Detection tube||Gas Tech Ammonia No. 3La|
- (1) Place the sample in a polyethylene bag (200 x 300mm), put in air using an air pump, and seal the bag with a sealer.
- (2) Inject with a syringe the reagent with predetermined concentration.
- (3) Let stand for 10 minutes, then measure the ammonia concentration in the detection tube.
- (4) Repeat (1) to (4) to check for break points.
◆ Test results
|No. of times||A：Coconut shell activated carbon KD-GW||B：Nickel catalytic activated carbon|
|Input amount(ppm)||Measured value(ppm)||Input amount(ppm)||Measured value(ppm)|
◆ Test result image
|A：Coconut shell activated carbon KD-GW||B：Nickel catalytic activated carbon|
◆ Test resultsgraph
|A：Coconut shell activated carbon KD-GW|
|B：Nickel catalytic activated carbon|
Quality specifications(analysis example)
Product processing example
Raw materials processing
Pleated filter processing